Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pulling it all together...

In November 2007, Next-Step-of-Faith will be celebrating it's second birthday. It's been my prayer from the beginning that the website would be a blessing to our readers and we would continue to grow with more writers having more stories to tell about the way God works in their lives. I'm so humbled to realize that God has answered my prayer already. Thank you to each of you for the way you have contributed.

It's with the joyful success of all the work you've done that I've started a new prayer. It seems very doable now, with my background in graphic design and desktop publishing and your plentiful contributions to the website, that we could actually compile a "best of" devotional book. There's a lot of work to be done, and possibly many of you will be asked to touch up some of the works you've already submitted so that we can improve on the quality of the publication, but I believe it will all be worth it.

Please check this blog often for more information about the compilation book, and let me know what you think about it, okay?

God is working to pull us all together on a website, and now we are looking at what He could do to pull us all together in a devotional book. Isn't He just wonderful????

No comments: