Saturday, June 9, 2007

Cherishing Time

It's June already. Where has the time gone? I realize that every moment is valuable and should be cherished, but am I constantly amazed at how quickly time flies by. Has it been over a year since I started the "Relative Steps" e-newsletter for our website? Has it almost been two years since I launched the "Next-Step-of-Faith" website? Oh my! What an exciting blessing this website and it's e-newsletter are to so many.

As many of you know, I've had some recent health concerns. In fact, because of my back and other complications, I wasn't able to produce the May 2007 issue of "Relative Steps." It was our Anniversary Issue, and I was deeply disappointed that so many things got in the way. However, I am delighted that so many writers responded to my request for new material in May, that the June edition and our website now features over 15 new articles and devotionals. And, I still have a few articles already lined up for the July edition. Thank you all!

But most importantly, I hope that each of the NSOF writers realizes what a gift from God it is to write and express what He's doing in our lives. And, then, it is such a humbling pleasure to be able to share our website with new people we meet every day. With all the doctor and hospital stuff I've been through lately, I am amazed at the opportunities God gave me to share our web address with so many. When people asked how I was coping, I gladly responded that I am a woman of faith, and that our website is a place of encouragement and comfort.

So, even though I didn't have the time to get the website updated and the newsletter out, I still had some incredibly cherishing times telling others about God is doing in our lives.

I hope you also cherish time and the opportunities you have to share the love of God with others.

Blessings to you all,
Joanne

No comments: